Ralph

Ralph
The sweetest alive

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The end of my day off. I did finish the Dollar Dance bag that I made to sell. I am generally happy with it. Every time I make one, I find something to change or improve for the next time. Eventually, I will have a product I can make easily without giving too much thought and time to it. Then it will become profitable. I did visit the Doctor today for my ear. Those of you who know me, know my ear has been a problem for me since last summer. Some strange fungul growth and holes in the ear drum. I am scheduled for a tympanoplasty next month. In the meantime, some more growth deveolped ( Which caused enough pain to keep me up for two nights)and required a minor office procedure to excise. Quite painful. So, after returning home I took some pain medicine and slept for a few hours. The ear is still quite sore but nothing compared to before he removed it. Hoping the rest of the week will be more tolerable
The daffodils and tulips are up. They will be blooming soon. After this cloudy misty day, I am ready for a sunny day. Which will be tomorrow whilst I am working at the hospital. Off to bed so I can be awake and responsible on the job tomorrow.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Your Dollar Dance bag is lovely. Some lucky bride should be very pleased with it. Sorry your ear is giving you problems. Hopefully your surgery will take care of this.

Dianna said...

Love the bag; it's beautiful. The colorful star throw pillow looks intricate.

I'm very sorry your ear acted up before surgery. I know you can't wait to get that behind you